Personal Information Security
Proprietary Information Security
With 92 percent of the public concerned about threats to privacy, you need a security policy that meets regulatory, customer, employee and your personal needs.
According to Federal Trade Commission research, 1 in 4 Americans will become an Identity Theft victim at least once.
Privacy Workshop for Business
Your customers are seeking assurances about how your organization handles the personal information they provide to you. Does your business support the requirements of these and other applicable privacy regulations and industry standards?
As your business reaches into worldwide markets, you will need to understand privacy issues from a global perspective. In addition, you will need an overall assessment of how responsibly and effectively your business manages personal data and customer-facing privacy policies.
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Breach Notification
Sound privacy practices, both business and technical, will need to be put in place to maintain the privacy of your customers personal information. The best way to address your business needs is to develop an organization-wide privacy strategy. ID Theft Solutions' one-day Privacy Workshop is designed to help businesses understand these new challenges and develop plans to meet them.
- An introduction to the latest privacy issues, including how they might apply to your current and future business strategies. This will improve your understanding of privacy issues from a global perspective, including key privacy principles
- A facilitated self-assessment of your organization's capability to meet relevant global and local privacy issues. This will identify the business activities that collect and process personal information, help you assess the nature and priority of your organization's specific privacy requirements, and assist in understanding the potential impact that privacy requirements might have on your applications, systems, databases and networks
- Optionally, a report delivered within a week following the workshop that describes the strengths and weaknesses found with conclusions and recommendations for short and long term management actions that could maintain or improve your privacy practices consistent with your business objectives.
The price for pINFOSEC's one-day Privacy Workshop for Business, without the optional report, is $2,500.
For the workshop with a follow-up report, the total price is $5,000. Applicable travel and living expenses are extra.
For other arrangements and other services, please inquire further.
Home | Newsfeed | About | What is ID Theft? | Protect | Privacy Assessment Methodology | Business Workshops
2020 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington DC 20006
pINFOSECSM - Your Source for Private Information Security Design, Assessment and Testing.
pINFOSECSM does not engage in the business of private investigation, provide legal or investment advice, or provide physical security services regulated through state licensure.
© 2006-2011 Copyright pINFOSECSM . All Rights Reserved. pINFOSECSM is a Service Mark of pINFOSECSM